top of page
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
  • LinkedIn
PSD-editable format.png
Welcome          Velkommen          Bienvenue           خوش آمدید            fáilte          欢迎            Bienvenido   

Our Services

Initial Profile Assessment

Despite the global coronavirus pandemic, Canada has set a target of welcoming over 400,000 new immigrants per year, beginning in 2021.

Canada offers one of the world's most open and dynamic immigration systems. There are over 100 different Canadian immigration pathways for skilled workers, business people, and families. Ahlan Canada! helps you explore which options may be best for you.

Federal Skilled Worker Program 

Since 1967, the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) has been the main way Canada has welcomed talent from all across the globe. Skilled workers are chosen as permanent residents based on their education, work experience, knowledge of English and/or French, and other factors. These things often help them succeed in Canada.

Provincial Nomination Program 

Launched in 1998, the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) is the second leading way to immigrate to Canada as a skilled worker. Nearly every province and territory operates the PNP to welcome skilled workers from all over the world to help strengthen their economies.

This program is for workers who:

  • have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory

  • want to live in that province, and

  • want to become permanent residents of Canada

Study and  Immigration

A study permit is a document issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that allows international students to study at a designated learning institution in Canada.

You can study in Canada if you:

  • are enrolled at a designated learning institution (DLI)

  • prove you have enough money to pay for your:

    • tuition fees

    • living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada and

    • return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada

Do you live in China, India, Morocco, Pakistan, the Philippines, Senegal or Vietnam? You might be able to get your study permit faster by applying online through the Student Direct Stream.

Business Immigration 

Canada welcomes successful business people who are seeking new opportunities and challenges. The Business Immigration Program is designed to encourage and facilitate the admission of these individuals. Both the federal and provincial/territorial governments welcome business immigrants and offer services to help immigrants start a business and settle in Canada.

LMIA Assistance

In most cases, a Canadian employer wishing to hire a foreign worker must first receive government approval before the hiring can take place. This comes in the form of a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA), formerly known as a Labour Market Opinion (LMO).

Temporary Resident Visa

A temporary resident visa (TRV) is an official counterfoil document issued by a visa office that is placed in a person’s passport to show that they have met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident.

TRV's include Visit Visa, Super Visa (for parents), Transit Visa etc. 

All Rights Reserved

Family Class Sponsorship 

Under its Immigration Levels Plan, Canada aims to welcome over 100,000 family class immigrants each year. About 80 per cent of these immigrants are welcomed under the Spouses, Partners, and Children Program, and the remaining 20 per cent under the Parents and Grandparents Program. 

Citizenship Applications & Permanent Residency Renewal 

A Canadian immigrant may apply for Canadian Citizenship after spending at least three years in Canada as a permanent resident. Do you meet the requirements for Canadian citizenship?

A permanent resident may keep their PR status for life if they meet the residency obligation at the time of PR card renewal. 

bottom of page